Do you want to buy a game for a friend but you aren’t sure if he/she will like it?
Maybe you’re going up north with the family and you want to bring a new game to try?
Or maybe you just really want to play a game but you don’t want the commitment of purchasing it?
TLD is bringing back game night with our new Rent-A-Game program! You can rent any game from our library for up to one week at a time for only $5!
Here’s how it works.
- Choose the game you would like to rent. You can find our complete library list here. You may rent up to two games at a time. The library list will also let you know if the game is currently available. If the game you are looking to rent is unavailable you can send us an email using the form below to reserve it as soon as it is returned.
- Choose the date you would like to pick up the game. Pick up and drop off must be during store hours. You have until the end of the business day on the following Monday to return it.
- Pick up your order. You will be charged $5 to rent any game plus the retail value (a deposit). The retail value is listed next to each game.
- Have fun playing! You will receive an email reminder the day before your order is due back.
- Return the game on the agreed upon return date. We will verify the game was returned in working order and refund your deposit.
If you do not return our game on time you will be charged another $5/week until it is returned. If you love it so much that you would like to keep it please let us know so we don’t charge you a late fee.
If you have any questions about renting please contact us so we can help.
Send us your order!